I’m Amanda Paul
Perhaps you have followed me for a while and perhaps you’re just stopping by. I thought I would just take a bit to tell you about me.
Did you know?
- I am a behavioral health professional with training as a music therapist and a licensed clinical social worker with over 16 years of experience. I have created a successful side business as an online therapy provider over the last 3 years, helping over 200 people working towards overall better mental health.
- I love anything purple.
- I am a life coach building an online clientele focused on helping others on their journey to finding their best self.
- I began a health and fitness journey 3 ½ years ago that has been transforming to my mind, body, and soul.
- I am obsessed with miniature animals and my dream is to have a farm full of them.
- I am a blogger, podcaster, and video creator
- I am known for my real talk and tough love.
- I have built an online community of women on their own health and fitness journey where I share tips, motivation, and cheer them on as they embark on their own journeys.
- I am a domestic violence survivor.
- I am a mother of a 9-year-old daughter who is absolutely my mini-me.
- I am married to the love of my life who taught me that sometimes broken and winding roads lead to beautiful destinations.